World Health Organization (WHO) defines infertility as the failure to conceive despite two years of cohabitation and exposure to pregnancy. Infertility problem is currently a graving issue and it has major impact on the psycho-social and professional wellbeing of an individual.
Infertile women experience a high level of stress during the treatment process. The stress of the non-fulfillment of a wish for a child has been associated with emotional squeals such as anger, depression, anxiety, marital problems and feelings of worthlessness which leads to increasing sexual dysfunction and social isolation.
The outcome of infertility treatment may also be influenced by psychological factors. This institute provides result oriented-fertility counseling and guidance program which has proven to be highly successful. Couples with repeated failed IVFs got the blessings of holding their own baby in their hands after they have undergone our therapeutic sessions for infertility.
The course has 1, 5 or 10 sessions which you can choose according to your needs. Each session goes on for 1 hour.
After completing the program you will be able to:
- Select the right fertility specialist
- Prepare yourself confidently for the treatment
- Keeping calm and hope during the treatment process
- Boosting your confidence in becoming a parent
- Undergo assisted pregnancy if required
- Dealing with any social stigma or hurting comments
- Waiting patiently and keep depression or anxiety away
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
Sceptre Life Skills & Mind Fitness Centre, NMC Building, C block M-27