Breaking Barriers with Hypnotherapy
|
2 ratings

Breaking Barriers with Hypnotherapy

by Anita Milovac

360 AED

(VAT inclusive)

Breaking Barriers with Hypnotherapy

360 AED

(VAT inclusive)

by:
Anita Milovac
(see all reviews)
when:
Flexible Dates
where:
Dubai - At Your Premise
level:
All Levels
Validity Period: All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
We offer a best price guarantee for our classes. If you get a better price, let us know & we'll give you a free AED 100 voucher.
Description:

Why is it so hard to break a habit when you know its not good for you? Chances are, you are experiencing a battle between the conscious & subconscious mind.

The conscious part of our mind houses logic, rational decision-making & willpower. But did you know that this part of our mind makes up only 4% of our total brainpower? The remaining 96% all happens on a subconscious level. But how can we change or fix habits if we're not aware of its conscious patterns?

These sessions are for you if you would like to work on the following issues:

  • Compulsive behaviors
  • Phobias & fears
  • Addictions
  • Depression & anxiety
  • Any kind of stress in your life

This is where Hypnotherapy comes in! Hypnotherapy is safe, effective & works very quickly when compared to other types of therapy. In this state, you provide suggestions directly to the subconscious mind. The sessions taken by your coach Anita will frame the subconscious thinking patterns that govern your daily life & help you choose different & healthier strategies to overcome the issues at hand.

Session Takeaways:
These private sessions (1.5-hours each) are custom-made to your needs. As everyone has a unique subconscious thinking pattern, tailored coaching in order to reverse the root cause of the problem is essential.

  • Isolating behaviors: We will find out what your behavior is really motivated by (it can be pleasure/pain/principle). By identifying this process, you have understood the root cause.
  • Developing a strategy for change on a deep subconscious level. This will help replace old behaviors, beliefs or patterns with a desired & more suitable one.
  • Enabling the strategy to "stick". Since you will be in a relaxed state during your sessions, your mind is suggestible and will be able to reframe the negative thought patterns that are holding the behaviors (like procrastination) in place. The change is that the new patterns will stick & replace the old ones you are desiring to change.
  • Reinforce the new strategies.

Students are encouraged to choose the 3-session (4.5-hours) & 5-sessions (7.5 hours) packages if they would like a new strategy given by the coach to stick. As students are working with the subconscious mind, every new habit/pattern/behavior takes 21 days to manifest & 90 days to truly become a whole new "mindset" & lifestyle. If students would like a trial class before committing to more sessions they can choose the 1-session package.

Skill Level:

All Levels

Materials:

All materials will be provided

Validity Period:

All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking

Age Requirements:

15 and older

Location:

At Your Premise
Dubai

Register for the class
Schedule
# Sessions
Price
Click here for schedule information

Each session takes 1 hour 30 minutes

After booking this class you will be contacted by the instructor to set your schedule as per your availability.

Instructor's working hours
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
Click here for schedule information

Each session takes 1 hour 30 minutes

After booking this class you will be contacted by the instructor to set your schedule as per your availability.

Instructor's working hours
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
Click here for schedule information

Each session takes 1 hour 30 minutes

After booking this class you will be contacted by the instructor to set your schedule as per your availability.

Instructor's working hours
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
9:00AM
To
8:00PM
Share this class:

Reviews
|
2 ratings

Reem Al Jamal
Sun, 3 May 2020, 2:43PM
"great instructor and class, diffidently recommended for everyone"
Reem Al Jamal
Mon, 9 Mar 2020, 9:25AM
"Hello Ladies ! I tried one session and I can tell its a life and concept change. As a woman I feel we all need this in some part of our lives specially when we are tired, anxious and confused. Anita she is a special lady who knows what she is doing because she is doing it from her heart to help me to connect with my self more. Thank you Anita and I cant wait to continue this journey with you. "

Categories