Whether you are preparing for your next trip to South Korea or want to interact with your friends or colleagues, this is the class to be. You will learn about grammar foundations and build your vocabulary, from common food to shopping. Get to work on all four skills - reading, listening, writing, and conversation skills. By the end of the course, you will be able to converse confidently in everyday-life situations, greet friends and family, ask for directions, and read and understand simple text.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 210 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs for complete starter level & level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* You will receive a certificate of completion
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor