Would you like to order food in Japan in Japanese? How about asking directions from locals? Come join this beginner's course to learn Japanese.
In this 30-hour online group course for beginners, students will cover the fundamentals of Japanese. The topics that are covered such as greetings, restaurants, shopping, traveling, work, and more will help you prepare for everyday scenarios.
The classes are interactive and conducted by experienced language instructors. All new material taught in class is practiced through conversation or role-plays in order to ensure that every student has a chance to speak during each lesson.
- Introduction to the language
- How to introduce yourself & others
- Talk about your work
- Basic emergency questions & how to respond
- Tell the time
- Basic day-to-day conversation at restaurants, Hotels, & public places.
- Learn colors, alphabets, numbers, etc.
- Basic vocabulary
- Students must have access to the internet & Zoom
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
- Upon completion, the institute will provide a certificate for CEFR level A1.1