Love Italy, their culture and food? Join this class and enjoy your next trip to Italy even more. The 30-hour course focuses on structured conversation and basic interaction in Italian where students are engaged in games, activities, and pair work. All four skills - speaking, reading, listening & writing are practiced. By the end of the course, you will be able to make conversations in daily life situations, give introductions, understand and read the language on simple topics and also develop insights into Italian life, culture & society.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 210 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs for complete starter level & level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* You will receive a certificate of completion
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor