This course is suited for anyone planning to travel to Germany, live or work in the country or simply trying to learn German. The course covers reading, listening & writing but more emphasis is given to developing your speaking skills. Students are engaged in games and activities like role plays and debates that involve a logical thought process. By the end of the course, students will be able to confidently communicate about basic everyday life situations, differentiate between various accents and gain insights into the German way of living.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 210 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs for complete starter level & level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* You will receive a certificate of completion
* In case of public holidays during the course, the institute will inform about the change in dates
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor