Learn how to convert house waste into rich organic fertilizer, so you can take your recycling game up another notch.
In this 1-hour, online session, you will learn how to compost different materials to create the ideal fertilizer for different plants, with guidance from an agricultural expert. Work towards a zero-waste lifestyle while making sure your plants are getting all the right nutrients to flourish.
- Soil texture and composition, soil quality, pH levels, and soil nutrients.
- Fertilizer types, macronutrients & micronutrients, and application techniques.
- What is composting and how to produce compost
- Rules to be applied to avoid a bad smell and fast composting
- Ready organic compost and the tools required will be couriered to you before the class starts.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
- An optional certificate can be provided for an additional charge of AED 50.
- You can choose to have this class in English or Arabic.
- Upon booking, you will be contacted by the instructor to provide the link to the online platform where the class will be conducted.
Via 'Zoom' Call