Get inspired by the world of flowers and craftsmanship with Dutch master florist Robert Koene!
This program will give you a glimpse inside the creative process and techniques to attempt and execute the most beautiful floral arrangements, and is designed for intermediate level students or students with previous experience in floristry.
The comprehensive course consists of:
- 9 hands-on video tutorials and
- 3 online private coaching sessions, 30 minutes each
The professionally shot video tutorials will help elevate your creativity and skills, with easy-to-follow steps and guides to getting your technique just right! You'll delve deeper into each topic and get an assessment of your progress with the 30-minute private sessions with Robert Koene, for a more thorough learning experience.
In addition to the tutorials and live sessions, you'll also receive PDFs full of master information, technical points, 2 online books (208 pages), and a step-by-step booklet (100 pages).
- Video Tutorial 1: Paphiopedilum Garden (10:48)
- Video Tutorial 2: Hand-tied Modern Bouquet Spiral Technique (13:51)
- Video Tutorial 3: Vanda Elegance (14:26)
- Online Private Session 1 (30-minutes)
- Video Tutorial 4: Living Coral (13:22)
- Video Tutorial 5: Ocelot Sienna (08:46)
- Video Tutorial 6: Blackberry Beauty (7:58)
- Online Private Session 2 (30-minutes)
- Video Tutorial 7: Jet Black (10:52)
- Video Tutorial 8: Marqueterie Serenity (15:22)
- Video Tutorial 9: BONUS CLASS Montreux (10:05)
- Online Private Session 3 (30-minutes)
About the instructor:
Robert Koene has been an active teacher and Floral Event Designer worldwide and has successfully trained thousands of beginner and professional florists, as well as many Floral Design Champions around the world. Educated as a Master Floral Design teacher in the Netherlands, he is also a certified European Floral Design Judge. He was the President of the Jury at the VBW Dutch Floral Design Championship for Professionals and President of Greek Interflora Championships.
Still a beginner? Check out the Fundamentals of European Floral Design for a beginner level
- Participants must have their own materials; the instructor will guide them on what materials to get for the sessions and provide the contact details of wholesalers/importers in UAE.
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
18 and older
- The links to the online video tutorials will be shared upon booking
- The instructor will co-ordinate with the students to arrange the live online sessions