Add a fresh and fun new accessory to your home while also enjoying a creative bonding experience with your child by making your own miniature garden!
During this 2 hour private workshop, you will learn the process of terrarium making, picking up expert tips and tricks from the instructor on how to take care of an open terrarium. You will build your own living indoor open glass garden with succulents and natural decorative items such as wood, pebbles, sand and shells.
This class is designed for one parent and one child to work on their terrarium jar together.
- Basics of Making and Caring for a Terrarium
- Making an Open Glass Terrarrium
- Customized Terrarium Decoration
You will be given the freedom to decorate the terrarium using the decorative pieces of your choice from the wide selection available, along with objects you bring from home.
- Students may bring small items such as miniature figurines, keychains or souvenirs to use in designing their terrariums. They must send pictures of the items in advance to the instructor
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
4 and older
- The 'group' booking option indicates one parent with one child
At the instructor's premises at Nema Residence (Unit # will be provided upon booking)