Terrariums are back in fashion among the youth! Not only are they a sight for sore eyes, but they're incredibly easy to maintain and can be used as decor in a multitude of places including your nightstand, office desk or even your car!
In this private, 2-hour class, you will:
- Receive an introduction about succulents
- Learn about terrariums
- Gain an overall understanding of how to care for your plants
- Choose succulent plants based on your preference to make a terrarium
- Gain a number of tips on how to create your own mini landscape
Unlike other plants that need consistent water and taking care of - succulents tend to store their water in their leaves, which is why they're so thick and fleshy. Succulents thrive better in dry climates and don't do well in humidity. This makes it the perfect plant for Dubai's weather conditions.
In this class, you will create & take home 1 terrarium to decorate your personal space!
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Up to 2 participants can be accommodated in the workshop premises at Al Awir. If the booking is made for 3 or more participants, the class will be held at the participants' premises with an additional fee of AED 50 -100 depending on the distance (to be paid directly to the instructor)
* Students can take home their creation when finished
Shop - G07