You have never studied French before but you've always wanted to. In this Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) accredited complete beginner's course, you will make your first step towards speaking, reading and understanding basic phrases and sentences. All lessons are given in an interactive & fun way using role-play, debates, group discussions, and games. By the end of the online course, you will be able to make conversations in everyday life situations, greet friends and family, and get an insight into the French culture, life & society.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
* Course materials will be sent to students as a soft copy via email
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) is to be paid to the institute via a direct payment link which will be sent to the student by email
* Students under the age of 18 have to provide a letter from their parents authorizing their enrolment.
* Upon booking this course, you will be contacted by your instructor, who will send you the link to the online web portal where the class will take place.