You have never studied French before but you've always wanted to. In this Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) accredited complete beginner's course, you will make your first step towards speaking, reading and understanding basic phrases and sentences. All lessons are given in an interactive & fun way using role play, debates, group discussions, and games. By the end of the course, you will be able to make conversations in everyday life situation, greet friends and family, and get an insight into the French culture, life & society.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
Upon completion, you can progress to French Level A1.1.
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 210 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs for complete starter level & level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* You will receive a certificate of completion
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor