If you have taken the French starter course or have a basic knowledge of the language and want to pursue it further, this Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) accredited level A1.1 is the next step. This 30-hour class focuses on improving your vocabulary & grammar and advance your skills in reading and writing. You will learn to recognize and speak short sentences and simple phrases, be able to indicate time and date, talk about the weather & seasons, describe people & places, conjugate verb forms in past tense and will be able to write short summaries and informal letters.
* Course pre-requisite: should have finished French Starter level.
* Upon completion, you can progress to French Level A1.2
* Course material purchased for starter level includes the content for this level. If starter level has not been completed from the institute, the course book, workbook & CDs needs to be purchased at the center for 210 AED for entire level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* Course pre-requisite: should have finished French Starter level. For students who have a basic knowledge of the language and have not taken the starter level course, you are requested to take an assessment test at the Centre prior to joining the course
* You will receive a certificate of completion
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor