The student will learn the French language and the cultures of the French-speaking world. In this private class, you will discover basic grammar concepts and structures, to explore new sounds and words, and practice speaking, listening, writing, and reading in a basic but functional way. New grammar patterns are learned in the context of a conversation or a real-life situation. The best way to be successful when learning a language is with daily practice.
The class is fully customizable, but ideally, for beginners the course outline is as follows:
- Introduce themselves and other people.
- Develop listening skills needed to understand native speakers.
- Follow and get the main meaning of conversations.
- Speak with some confidence in general daily topics such as greetings, shopping, family, etc.
- Build vocabulary about different common daily topics so that you can express yourself better.
- Express basic feelings in French. For example, offering help, agreeing and disagreeing with what people say, and expressing surprise.
You can choose 5 sessions for introductory learning or 10 sessions to get into the language and develop a better understanding. Each session goes on for 1 hour.
* Students must purchase textbook for an additional fee of 40 AED (instructor will advice where to buy)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
7 and older
* The instructor can teach up to CEFR level B2
At Your Premise
* Classes taken at customer's premises in these areas: Bur Dubai, Deira, Dubai Internet City, Al Barsha, JLT, Marina, JBR, Jumeriah.