This 4-hour class (4 sessions x 1 hrs) will teach you the foundations of fashion figure drawing by introducing you to basic techniques for bringing the human form to life on paper, or about color trends in the fashion industry, how to match colors depending on seasonal wear and discover how different color combinations influence your design.
The course will be conducted online and is beneficial for anyone who is interested in fashion illustration or planning to attend a fashion school and need some preparation.
Students can choose to learn any one of the following topics:
- Fashion Figure Drawing for Beginners
- Guide to Using Colors in Fashion Design & Styling
Class Outline for Topics
Fashion Figure Drawing for Beginners
- Introduction to fashion illustration and female fashion figure
- Using simple geometric forms to create body portions and proportions
- Dress your figure and color it
Guide to Using Colors in Fashion Design & Styling
- How to mix essential colors
- Seasonal colors and forecasting trends
- Colors and theme - creating the mood board
- Fashion figure coloring with shadows and lights
* You will be contacted by the instructor who will advise you on what materials to purchase
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* The class is available in English, Arabic & French
* Upon booking this class, you will be contacted by the instructor to schedule the class, discuss what topic you'd like to opt for and what materials will be needed for the class, following which you will be sent the link to the online platform where the class will be conducted.