It takes more than creativity to design an outstanding clothing piece. Learn design elements, colors and fashion illustration techniques in this private course.
This 10-hour online private fashion design course (5 sessions x 2 hours) is designed to develop students into creative thinkers who translate their ideas and experiences into design collections. Design is a subject that includes processes and methods to stir up inspiration and transform them into clothes. Suitable for beginners and intermediates, this class will equip you with methods on how to ‘think’ a design.
You will also learn about colors: how to choose the perfect color combinations for the various outfits you will be creating. By the end of the class, you will have the skills to conceptualize an entire collection of 5-6 garments and sketch them in the form of fashion illustrations. Classes are for ladies only.
- Elements of Design – familiarizing the concepts
- Color Psychology & Color Wheel – Exploring color
- Designing a Collection – From inspiration to execution
- Fashion Illustration – Creating fashion sketches & exploring styles
- Fashion Illustration – Sketching basic garments
- Doodling & Zentangles – Doodling as a creative exercise
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must have pencils, eraser, 12-inch ruler, black pen, A4 sketchbook, colored pencils
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 and older
* Upon booking this class, you will be contacted by the instructor to set the schedule. Following this, you will be sent a link to the online platform where the class will be conducted