Always dreamt of taking the stage at Paris Fashion Week? Want to fine-tune your skills and join the ranks of Heidi Klum or Adriana Lima?
To be a runway model, you have to learn how to walk the walk. Enter any casting room and the first thing you'll be asked to do is walk. In most cases, you might have less than a minute to stand out and impress directors, so why not ensure you're giving it your best shot? In this private, 8-hour course (4 sessions x 2 hours), you will learn from industry experts, who will equip you with all the skills you need to perfect your runway walk.
During the course, you will be trained on:
- How to move in time with the beats before you make your entrance on the runway
- How to make the right entrance
- How to walk the ramp
- How to position your legs
After completion of the practical sessions, you will also receive theoretical instruction on what it takes to become a model.
* Women should bring high heels
* Suggested dress code: leggings, shorts, fishnet tights, plain top or bodysuit
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 - 40 years old
* A certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the class
1912 Grosvenor Business Tower - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Barsha Heights - TECOM