This course is for students who have completed the Fashion Design for Beginners (Crash Course: Part I). Learn fashion design right with Rita Nicolas, an instructor who describes herself as a happy, young, and full-of-life designer and architect. She is a Lebanese national with 22 years of extensive expertise in teaching students fashion design, interior design, architecture, creative drawing, and painting in Dubai.
You will continue your to understand the basics of fashion sketching, learn how to decide on the right color combinations, and know the different textile patterns you can apply to your creations. Classes can be taught either in Arabic, English, or a combination of both.
- Lesson 7: Colors and creation of a new fashion profile
- Lesson 8: Themes, surroundings, and effects
- Lesson 9: Starting of a portfolio design
- Lesson 10: Creation of a collection to enrich your portfolio
- Lesson 11: Implementation of the design and fashion approach
- Lesson 12: Final analysis and critic
* Materials to be brought by the student will be specified in alignment with your learning targets
* Stationery will be provided for use at the class
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* Lessons can be taught either in Arabic, English, or a combination of both
* The course can be started within 3-4 days after booking and can be delivered privately or in a small group (if other students with similar time preference are available)
* Students will attend 2 sessions per week
Villa No. 27, 75B Street