Whether you're a beginner or have some prior experience, get the perfect jumpstart to your modeling career with this Model Weekend course!
This 2-day program is designed for models who have no experience at all and also for those who have already started to work as a model, but who are not satisfied yet with the result (not enough work and clients/insufficient photos in the portfolio/no agency contract, etc). You will gain insider knowledge about how to succeed in the modeling business from experts in the fashion industry.
Benefits of the Program:
- Career Prospects: Graduates of the training program have worked as models in 35 countries, including the UAE, United States, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other countries across Europe, Asia, and the CIS region.
- Social Media Presence: Learn the latest social media trends for models on Instagram and Tiktok
- Catwalk Experience: Learn the theory and practice of how to catwalk with professional supervision
- Posing & Camera Confidence: Professional poses and practice to gain confidence in front of a camera
- Style Management: Bring out your personal style and optimal preparation for casting
On the first day, you will learn about all the key aspects of modeling, including posing, walking the catwalk and acting, with constant practice under the supervision of experienced instructors. On the second day, you'll have a real-live photoshoot with a fashion photographer with 2 personal outfits, makeup, universal modeling tests and a special image for your type! As this is a group class, photoshoots for all students will be held on the second day, but the actual photoshoot per student will last up to 2 hours. Timeslots are not available in advance.
You can also get guaranteed publication in a fashion magazine and professional photos for your modeling portfolio, with over 70 worldwide publications viewing your photos, by booking the VIP Modeling Weekend Program.
- Posing Techniques
- Fundamental Posing Basics
- Gaining Confidence in front of the Camera
- Difference between Fashion and Commercial Posing
- Runway Techniques
- Types of Runway
- Runway Walks
- Social Media
- Build a strong modeling portfolio
- Instagram and Tiktok main trends of the year
- Self-Promotion and Attracting Clients to your Accounts
- Social Media's impact on your Career and Life
- How to Work with Clients
- Tips from Photographer to model
- Difference between Lookbook, Catalog and Campaign
- Difference between Fashion and Commercial shoots
- How to Work with Brands
- Acting Class
- Expressing Emotions during Castings and Photoshoots
- Essential Tips for TVC and Movie Casting
- Live Casting with a Fashion Brand!
- In-Studio Shoot with a Fashion Photographer (2 Hours per Student)
- All Digitals
- 10 high-end retouched pictures
- 2 personal outfits by fashion stylist. Clothes and Accessories included
- Professional Makeup and Hair
- Unlimited Usage Rights
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Certificate issued by the institute will be awarded upon completion of the course
- On Day 2, students must be available for the entire time specified in the schedule, as timeslots are not available in advance. The actual photoshoot per student will last up to 2 hours.
Floor 24, The One Tower
Sheikh Zayed Rd
Barsha Heights - TECOM