Are you an aspiring fashion designer looking to enter a designing course or a professional looking to present your ideas?
Your Design portfolio is an important communication tool to share your ideas, capabilities and artistic identity, and to positively influence universities, employers or investors. Let Priyanka help you create and present your fashion portfolio for entry into university, job interviews or business opportunities.
This private, 20-hour (10 sessions x 2 hours each) course offers the guidance necessary to show you how to successfully build a design portfolio that sells. You will have an understanding of designing a capsule collection from inception to the final product line.
This course is also suitable for individuals looking to build their own fashion label or explore their career in the retail sector in the Middle East.
- Introduction: Create a mood board
- Audience: Design the client's brief
- Color: Produce a color story
- Marketing: Gain an understanding of marketing strategies
- Trend Research: Discover what is trendy during each season and how to research what sells
- Product Architecture: Mapping the product's functions and features
- Range Plan: Design an overview of your collection with all designs and financial specifications set out
- Price Mapping: Create a map that compares your potential prices with your competitor's prices correlating with benefits
- Illustration: Your designs using a mix of paper and technology
- Design Tech Pack: Create this document that contains all technical details of the garment
- Spec Sheet: Write down a detailed document about every aspect of the garment
- Retail: Create your resume
- Final Project: Compile a final portfolio
- All materials will be sent to your home address.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
At Instructor's Home:
Unit # will be provided upon booking
Behind Mall Of The Emirates