As designer Oscar de la Renta put it, "Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself."
Finding your personal style means putting your best foot forward and showing the world the most authentic version of yourself. Not only will you learn how to dress to the nines, you'll also see a boost in your confidence and learn how to carry yourself with elegance and poise.
While everybody has their own sense of style, some might struggle with expressing it in a way that's unique to them. If you want to develop a deeper understanding of styling yourself, cultivating a personal style, and learning techniques you can apply to style potential clients, this 4-hour masterclass is for you.
You will learn from award-winning celebrity stylist and business mentor Kelly Lundberg, who has fashioned a highly successful empire in the fabulous world of fashion across the globe. In addition to working with high-profile clients and Middle Eastern royalty, her styling credits include the BRIT Awards, the Grammy's, and Dubai International Film Festival.
Why attend the styling masterclass:
- Develop a deeper understanding of what suits you while shopping
- Gain practical experience choosing looks for yourself while Kelly advises you
- Be inspired by an industry leader with incredible insights and wisdom
- Save time getting ready in the mornings and make a real difference to your life by getting a clear idea of what suits you. If you love it, turn your passion into a career
- Mingle with like-minded, passionate people and make new connections
* Students must bring a laptop/iPad
24 hours after the course start with full refund
15 and older
* Certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the session
* Practical session will be at one of the following malls: Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates or Dubai Marina Mall (depending on popular vote of students)
Marina Plaza - Al Marsa Street
Level 29, #2902