If you want to improve your English conversational skills, this is the course for you.
This online course will cover the most important language skills needed for everyday use. The four main language skills will be covered — reading, writing, listening, and speaking, with a special focus on honing conversational skills.
- Small Talk
- Likes & Dislikes
- Family Tree
- Restaurant – talking about preferences
- In the Airport
- Making future plans
- Childhood memories
- Asking and giving information
- Discussing the pros and cons
- Vacation – past experiences
About the Instructor
Abdullaah Ali is from the UK, has an M.A. in Applied Linguistics, and has experience teaching at King's College London, Cranfield University, and De Montfort University. He has taught in 3 continents, 5 countries, and 7 major universities around the world. He has also delivered to speeches to 300+ audiences.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
* A KHDA-attested certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to provide the link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted