Watch your kids channel their creative side and bring their ideas to life with 3D design!
This private, 10-hour course (10 sessions x 1 hour) offers an introduction to the fundamentals of 3D design for elementary. Students work on hands-on projects and learn how to create their own designs. They're introduced to 3D printers and learn how to export their files to bring their designs to life.
- Discover and implement best modeling practices using 3D modeling software
- Take inspiration from the real world to create stunning 3D characters, props, environmental assets, and more
- Use 3D printing pens to bring ideas to life and take creative designs to the next level
- All materials will be provided; students can optionally purchase a 3D printing pen for AED 295
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 14 years old
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- Upon request, this class can be offered online via Zoom
J3 Mall, First Floor Lobby