Sign your kids up for a class that teaches them the basics of science and gives them an opportunity to develop an interest.
Using simple, household materials kids will be able to try out projects and activities that develop critical and creative thinking and relate challenging concepts with everyday life. During these private, online sessions, kids are encouraged to ask questions, make predictions, and draw conclusions using scientific methods.
Add an interest in science to your kids' curious minds with fun-filled learning.
Choose, between 1, 2, 3, or 4 sessions depending on how many topics you would like your kids to cover. Each session lasts for 90 minutes and covers 1 topic. Your kids can choose from the following topics:
- Let’s Float:
- Demonstration of the Cartesian diver, and the forces involved in floating and sinking.
- A series of hands-on experiments to explore surface tension.
- Water Power:
- Polymer material properties demonstration including an optical illusion with disappearing polymers.
- Digital collaborative board on why drops have specific shapes.
- Performing an experiment called catching the ice.
- Experiment to understand why water is not leaking?
- Dancing Colours:
- A simple experiment to understand why board markers can be erased easily.
- Exploring density with an innovative hands-on experiment.
- Demonstration of reversible and irreversible changes.
- Preparation of a salad bowl to check what's possible to be reclaimed.
- Using indicators to identify acid and base chemicals.
- Using paper to make spinners and investigate factors affecting it drop faster and slower.
- Demonstration of various model rockets to explore Newton’s Third Law of Motion.
- Experiment to test how to launch a rocket as high as possible.
- A list of required materials will be provided by the instructor upon booking.
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
6 - 12 years old
- An e-certificate will be provided upon completion.
Via 'Google Meet'