Do you want your kids to learn an important life skill that will keep them safe and make them enjoy their time in the water? Then search no more and sign them up to this class!
In this swimming program, the instructor will train your kids on different swimming techniques and help them improve their strokes. Kids will be assessed and placed in a group that best suits their age and skill level to be trained accordingly.
Beginners will be introduced to the basic swimming skills such as floating and will then gradually progress to the more advanced front stroke, backstroke, underwater swimming, and other swimming techniques. Advanced swimmers will be able to gear up their skills further or practice for an upcoming competition.
You can pick the 8, 12, or 24 sessions based on how many times you wish to train per week. Each session goes up to 1 hour. You can rebook the class as many times as you want until the desired skill level is achieved.
Your kids will be able to learn swimming and progress through five different levels from stage 1 (Beginners) to stage 5 (Advanced).
The Swimming Club aims to:
- Teach swimming to children to keep them safe in the water
- Increase kid's health and fitness
- Provide an opportunity for talented swimmers to develop their skills for competitions and starting on their dreams of a professional swimming career
* Students must wear their swimsuits, goggles, and caps to class
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
4 - 14 years old
* Certificates will be given free of charge at the completion of each level - Level 1 to Level 5
* Schedules are subject to change during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the center). The remaining sessions can be carried over to the following term.
Victory Heights Primary School
Dubai Sports City