Looking for a unique kid’s activity that’s fun, creative and clean? (Literally!) Try soap molding!
This 1-hour 'melt & pour' soap workshop for kids will teach them step-by-step instructions on how to design soap that kids can use for their bath time or give away as gifts.
In hands-on workshop, students will learn:
- How to cut and melt the soap base
- How to color and add the fragrance oils to the soap mixture
- How to mold the soap into blocks with different shapes
Kids will be creating 3 to 4 different soaps which they can personalize according to their preferred colors, shapes and designs.
- All materials will be provided. Handouts are available in both English or Arabic
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
7 - 14 years old
- Instruction is available in English or Arabic
- The student and instructor will wear masks at all times, except during the lunch break (social distancing will still be maintained)
- Face shell and goggles will be available for anyone who would like to wear them
- Once you have entered the location and sanitized your hands, students are advised to use the disposable slippers and gloves provided by the instructor
At the instructors home studio
Seven Towers Complex
(unit number will be shared upon booking)
Dubai Silicon Oasis