Take your kids' skateboarding to the next level! Improve your balance or learn the coolest tricks to flaunt during your next visit to a skatepark!
In this 1-hour private class, your child will learn skateboarding from an experienced skating coach. This fun class will teach you beginner, intermediate, and advanced tricks to perform on your skateboard. It is suitable for students of all levels, making it perfect for children who want to get into the hobby; your instructor will tailor the lessons according to their abilities.
Students can choose between 1, 4 and 10 sessions depending on their learning goals. The class can be rebooked as many times as needed to reach their desired skill level.
What your child will learn:
- How to stand correctly and safely move both forward and backward with confidence
- The safe form for falling and alleviating fears for when this happens
- Different strategies for stopping
- Ways to increase speed
- How to turn around safely
Benefits of skateboarding:
- Enhances Coordination
- Improves Metabolism
- Builds Confidence
- Improves Balance, Posture and Agility
- Students must have their own skateboard. The instructor can provide a skateboard upon request
- It is recommended that students wear a helmet, elbow pads & knee pads
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
3 - 17 years old
At Your Premise