Teach your kids Hindustani Vocal music from an expert and allow them to expand their vocal range in this group class! They will learn how to sing in a variety of genres and styles, and improve their stage presence and performance.
The students will have the opportunity to learn from a professional singer, who is also a certified vocal trainer in Hindustani classical music. He enjoys teaching students of all ages and is passionate about what he does.
Hindustani Vocal music is the classical music of Northern India, which can help you sing any genre in any language and gets your vocal cords aligned in a better way.
What they will learn:
- Introduction to Hindustani Music and understanding
- Sa Re Ga Ma (Sargam)
- Swar sadhana, Swara patterns / Alankars to strengthen the vocal muscle, perfect pitching, clarity, and stability in voice
- Breath-holding exercises
- Different genres, such as Bollywood, Folk, Bhajans, Sufi, Ghazals, and any other song without any language barrier
- The different raagas and bandishes, from beginner level to advanced
- Different taal and rhythm cycles
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 - 15 years old
At the instructors home studio:
New Karama Building
(unit # will be shared upon booking)
Near Ansar Gallery