Automation is already a dynamic field and it's pretty much-changing everything.
Preparing your kids for a world of automation and software development is not only a great use of their time, but it also helps them get ahead of the game by giving them the chance to build important skills for their future careers.
Raspberry Pi is a device that encourages kids to take a special interest in the robotics and programming world and to understand that they have control over technology. We love our gadgets and computers, but we'd also like to avoid being mindless digital consumers. We need kids to develop a mindset where technology is the future and getting acquainted with the field could benefit them in their future endeavors.
Learning robotics is best learned early to help kids develop their strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and inspires them to think out of the box. Each level takes 10 sessions, and you can choose the number of sessions based on the required learning outcome:
- Level 1 - 10 sessions - Foundation Course
- Level 2 - 20 sessions - Level 1 + Intermediate Course
- Level 3 - 30 sessions - Level 2 + Advanced Course
The session duration is 1 hour for beginner and intermediate courses and 2 hours for the advanced course.
Level 1 - Foundation
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Basic Electronics
- Controlling LED Bulbs
- Control Equipment’s with Buttons
- Application of PIR Sensor
- Application of Light-Dependent Sensor
- Application of Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
Level 2 - Intermediate
- Analog Inputs
- Raspberry Pi Trip Wire
- GPIO Music Box
- Control LEDs with your voice
- Build your own Weather station
Level 3 - Advanced
- Basics of Robots & Components
- Building your Robots
- Motor Movements & Remote Control
- LED & Sound Addition
- Obstacle Identification & Line Following
- Build your Own Robot
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
9 - 15 years old
* Suitable for complete beginners. But students who have completed the Python Foundation or Lego WeDo / Mindstorm Projects with Scratch would be able to utilize this course to its full learning potential.
Prime Business Centre, #702A
Jumeirah Village Circle - JVC