Coding is a great way to improve your kid's problem solving and critical thinking skills, and also offers career flexibility!
In this 8-hour (8 sessions x 1 hour per session) online class, students will learn how to code, whether they are beginners looking to take up a new skill or experience in the field and looking to build on their skills.
Students can be placed in any one of the following categories based on their age and interests:
- Coding [Scartch]: Students will learn Coding on Scratch, and be able to create games, animations, stories etc using Code. The platform will be used to teach the basic concepts of coding, using easy and visual blocks.
- Coding Mobile App: Students will learn to create full-fledged applications for mobile phones, iPads and tablets, which can be uploaded to Play Store or Apple Store. They will go through the process of designing UI-UX, understanding the application structure and back end coding. By the end of the course, students would have completed 5-6 complete mobile applications.
- Coding [Python]: Python is a universal language in today's world, it is the go-to language for every student. Students will be introduced to the basics of programming, understand the concept and syntax, and solve real-world problems using code.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 - 16 years old
* Students can avail of a free demo session before starting the class
* A certificate will we awarded to the student upon completion of the course
* Upon booking, the instructor will contact and assign the student to a coding class depending on their age and interest. Following this, you will be provided with the link to the online portal where the class will take place