Cultivate early childhood curiosity and knowledge by getting your child started with STEAM.
The acronym STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math, but initially started simply as STEM. STEM and STEAM-based learning have become a huge education movement in recent years. This private, 10-hour course (10 sessions x 1 hour) is a great way for kids to tap into their creativity and persistence and allows them to become well-rounded individuals.
- Use recyclable materials to create interactive and fun projects that teach STEAM concepts
- Use the design engineering process to develop solutions
- Actively solve problems
- Take ownership of learning
- Apply content in real-world contexts
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 12 years old
- A certificate of completion will be provided
Office #312, Al Barsha Business Centre