Would you like to order food in Italy in Italian? How about asking directions from locals? Come join this beginner's course to learn Italian.
In this 20-hour online group course for beginners, students will cover the fundamentals of French. The topics that are covered such as greetings, restaurants, shopping, traveling, work, and more will help them prepare for everyday scenarios.
The classes are interactive and conducted by experienced language instructors. All new material taught in class is practiced through conversation or role-plays in order to ensure that every student has a chance to speak during each lesson.
- Introduction to the language
- How to introduce themselves & others
- Talk about their work/education
- Basic emergency questions & how to respond
- Tell the time
- Basic day-to-day conversation at restaurants, Hotels, & public places.
- Learn colors, alphabets, numbers, etc.
- Basic vocabulary
- Students must have access to the internet & Zoom
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
6 - 16 years old
- Upon completion, the institute will provide a certificate for CEFR level A1.1