Instead of playing games and watching TV, your kids could actually make their own games and animated stories.
The group, online course will arm students with the conceptual and technical knowledge needed for game development and the option to earn a certificate of completion. Whether your kid wants to dabble in a new hobby or up-skill, this course is a great option.
There will be no class during term breaks, which include winter, summer, spring, and half-term breaks. The remaining sessions and validity can be transferred from one term to another.
- Learn the basics of coding using Scratch (block-based)
- Use programming logic to create game mechanics
- Build games from start to finish
- Practice game design principles with engaging activities
- Students must have a laptop
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 16 years old
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- There will be no class during the following term breaks:
- Winter break: Dec. 13, 2020 to Jan. 1, 2021
- Half-term break: Feb. 14, 2021 to Feb. 19, 2021
- Spring break: March 28, 2021 to April 9, 2021
- Summer break: July 4, 2021 to Aug. 28, 2021
- The remaining sessions and validity can be transferred from one term to another
- Upon booking, the instructor will contact the student to provide a link to the online platform, where the course will be conducted