Get your child on a fitness high at an early age and watch them reap lifelong benefits! Encouraging a fit lifestyle for children can improve their physical health and also help them cope with stress.
For this 45-minute private class, students can choose to focus on 1 of the 4 following fitness types:
- Floor Gymnastics - improves flexibility, coordination, muscle strength, and endurance
- Stretching - improves flexibility, posture, blood flow to muscles, and alleviates stress/pain
- Aerobics - helps with weight loss, builds endurance and strength, and improves cardiovascular health
- Zumba - combines dance; helps with weight loss, improves endurance and cardiovascular health
This class will be taught by an experienced fitness instructor, who will ensure your child achieves their fitness objectives while having fun along the way. Students of all fitness levels are welcome to take this class; the instructor will tailor the lessons according to each student's ability and goal.
You can choose to book for 8 sessions to take the classes twice a week, or 12 sessions to take 3 classes a week. You may also book for 1 session if you would like to try out the class before committing to more sessions. The instructor recommends taking 2-3 lessons per week to ensure your child makes notable progress.
About the instructor:
Yara Khdair is a passionate ballerina from Syria. She is a professional ballet dancer and trainer certified by the British board in the United Kingdom, and a trainer of rhythmic gymnastics, Zumba dance, and aerobics. Yara can teach in both Arabic and English.
- Students are recommended to wear leggings, t-shirts, and ballet shoes or socks
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 - 17 years old
At the instructor's home (flat # to be shared upon booking), Marina Diamond 5, Dubai Marina
at the customer's premise anywhere in