Are you seeking a drawing class for your kid that will ensure artistic success and boost their confidence? If yes, look no further!
This 8-session long online class will help your kid develop an understanding of various drawing techniques needed to create an art piece. The teaching process will start from scratch - the kids will learn about observing shapes and placing them together. They will then learn how to use lines to form shapes and develop ideas on proportions to bring the drawing together. This drawing course will cultivate critical thinking skills, develop hand-eye coordination, and motor abilities.
Their instructor, Anamkia Paul, will be their guide throughout the class and will demonstrate each step in detail. She will encourage the kids and ensure that they're grasping the information with ease so that they can comfortably put their artistic expressions on paper.
Each session will focus on different subjects that are interesting and kid-friendly, and by the end of the class, your kid would have completed 8 beautiful drawings.
- Learn the elements of art - Line, Shape, Form, Color, Space, and Texture.
- Learn the principles of art - scale, proportion, unity, variety, rhythm, mass, shape, space, balance, volume, perspective, and depth.
- Principles of compositions
- Linear & ariel perspectives
- Learn the concepts of light & shadow
- Draw interesting subjects like Animals, Birds, Objects, Landscapes, Cartoon Characters, Anime Characters, Unicorns, etc.
- Learn Color Theory. Creative coloring method using crayons like layering, textures, and gradients.
- Principles of foreground, midground, and background in your drawings
- Brief introduction of the subject of drawing
- Breaking down the steps to make the drawing process easy
- Live step-by-step process by the instructor
- Flexibility in the pace of class depending on the audience
- Easy break down of the steps of drawing and coloring
- Importance to the aesthetics of the drawing
- Exciting and passionate method of teaching guaranteed
Students will need the following materials:
- Drawing paper A4 size, pencils, eraser, color pencils, crayons & marker pens
- A set of watercolor paints and brushes if the kid prefers to fill colors with watercolor
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 - 13 years old
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact the student to send a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- Students must ensure that they have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, and an internet connection