From drawing and painting superheroes, landscapes, and animals, here's a great chance to unleash your kid's creative side!
Why should kids learn drawing and sketching?
- Gets the creative juices flowing
- Develops confidence & boosts self-esteem
- Develops a sense of shape, forms, textures, and colors
- Improves memory and expression of emotions
- Increases emotional intelligence
- Develops fine motor skills, communication and observation skills
- ... Plus it's just tons of fun!
In these private online 1-hour classes, students will develop an understanding of the painting and drawing techniques needed to create an art piece. Choose 1 session to try out the class or 4 sessions to delve deeper and explore a wide range of subjects.
Subjects can be fully customized as per their interest and skill level, from beginners to advanced. Your child can 1. learn a little about many Art Styles across their sessions or 2. opt to have all classes in one Art Style to go in depth.
Topics your kids can choose from:
- Pencil Drawing
- Charcoal Drawing
- Ink Drawing
- Anime Drawing
- Advanced Doodling
- Watercolor Painting
- Canvas Painting
Detailed Subjects your child can choose to learn:
- Learn the elements of art - Line, Shape, Form, Color, Space, and Texture.
- Learn the principles of art - scale, proportion, unity, variety, rhythm, mass, shape, space, balance, volume, perspective, and depth.
- Principles of compositions
- Linear & ariel perspectives
- Learn the concepts of light & shadow
- Draw interesting subjects like Animals, Birds, Objects, Landscapes, Cartoon Characters, Anime Characters, Unicorns, dolls, Elsa, Ana, Moana, Cinderella, Mermaid, Harry Potter, Hermione, Rapunzel, sunset, palm trees, waterfall, popsicles, ice cream, donuts, and many more interesting subjects
- Learn Color Theory. Creative coloring method using crayons like layering, textures, and gradients.
Principles of foreground, midground, and background in your drawings
Students will need the following materials, depending on which art style they wish to learn:
- Ink Drawing: Black liner pens 0.5 and 0.3, Black Brush pen or thick marker pen, A4 paper, pencil, eraser, sharpener, ruler, compass
- Watercolor Painting: Watercolor paper A4 size, watercolor paint set, palette, a set of brushes, pencil, eraser & rules
- Canvas painting: Canvas A4 size or acrylic pad, a set of basic acrylic paint, a set of brushes, pencil, eraser & ruler
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
5 - 13 years old
- Certificate of participation can be arranged upon request