While the internet serves as a wonderful educational tool, teachers, parents, and children should be aware of the inherent dangers of using the world wide web and accessing material on computers, mobile phones, or other devices.
Sign your kids up for this group 10-session course (2 hours each class), where they will learn how to keep themselves safe from the unforeseen dangers on the internet.
Each week deals with a different topic and students can join the class at any time.
What They Will Learn:
- How to keep the digital information safe from falling in the wrong hands
- How to use the internet safely
- Be aware of the potential dangers of unsuitable sites and chat rooms
- Advice on sharing personal details on the internet
- The dangers of misusing the internet
- Teaching kids about internet safety
- Digital literacy
- Staying safe from online predators
- Cyberbullying and cyberharassment
- Using social networks safely
- Understanding file-sharing networks
- Mobile device safety
- Using online protection tools
- Limit the use of computers or other devices
- Violent or graphic content.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
6 - 14 years old
- Participants will receive a KHDA approved certificate upon course completion
Al Ahli House C
Al Nahda 2