Do you want your kids to improve their self-esteem? How about developing their ability to make more friends? If yes, book a spot for them in this communication skills course!
Effective communication is at the heart of all aspects of life, from academic life, to social gatherings, professional life, and everything in between.
If you're still unsure whether you want to enroll your kid in this course, these are the additional benefits:
- Learn how to communicate to different audiences
- Build socialization skills
- Utilize intuition and judgment during communication
Kids will learn:
- Research on social, political, and global topics of their interest
- Research and understand different types of audience to adapt the way a message is conveyed
- Explore key principles of communication according to Aristotle, Berlo’s S-M-C-R and Dance’s Helical model
- Use powerful vocabulary, clear thought process and conveying the message concisely and coherently in written format
With this course, kids learn verbal and non-verbal skills that will help better express their emotions, ideas, and opinions more confidently.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
12 - 17 years old
- Upon completion of a minimum of 20 classes, students can optionally appear for the examination conducted by Trinity College London to receive a certification.
- A one-time registration fee of 100 AED is to be paid to the instructor.
Apartment number 206,
Hamsah Building, Block A,
Next to Ansar Gallery, Karama, Dubai