Develop your kid's interest in science, technology, mathematics, and engineering, in a fun and creative way with this spring camp!
Your kid will be given a number of activities that would allow them to engage with other children and learn something new in technological and/or academic skills. These programs foster valuable 21st-century skills like problem solving, creativity & more. They'll have the opportunity to pick and choose the activities they would like to engage in, whether it's STEM or Academic courses.
Each course lasts 1 hour, and your kids can choose 3 courses per session. They can also repeat a course to learn new material or start a new project!
Your child can select any THREE of the following courses per session:
- English Reading & Writing
- Mathematics and Math Olympics
- AMC 8/10
- UK MT prep
- SAT/ACT/PSAT prep
- AP Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and AP Mathematics
- Robotics Junior - WeDo
- Robotics Senior - EV3 - Mindstorm
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Game development: Microsoft Make Code
- Coding - Python and Python advanced
- App development: Thunkable / MIT app inventor
- Hour of code
- 3D designing: TinkerCad and Fusion 360
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
6 - 16 years old
- 10% discount is available for booking two siblings. Please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to avail this option
- Alternate timings and higher session packages can be arranged. Please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to avail this option
Block 2b, G05