This online camp is focused on offering interactive projects and activities based on various skill sets, and aims at changing this year’s boring school break to an exciting one! In this unprecedented time, we have adapted to online tools that will focus on giving students a chance to experience a camp like never before, at the ease of their homes.
Kids will explore the following activities during the camp:
- Week 1: Virtual Robotics with Vex VR
- Week 2: Machine Learning and AI with Pictoblox
- Week 3: 3D Modelling with OnShape
- Week 4: Arduino Projects with TinkerCAD and a Physical Kit
The goal of the Virtual Summer Robo Camp is to provide tech-savvy students with a platform to explore the new developments happening in the world today. From Robotics to knowledge of computing to creating their own products with 3D design! An experience like this can provide students with an understanding of various aspects of science, technology, and engineering which could give them an edge over others in the future!
- Softwares required during the classes will be provided by the instructor.
- Any additional materials required during the sessions will be communicated by the instructor
- Parents can collect the kit from the institute. Alternately, the kit can be couriered for a fee
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
9 - 13 years old
- Camp completion certificate will be provided
- Upon booking, you will be contacted by the institute, and receive a link to the online platform where the class will be conducted