Calling all parents who want their kids to learn acting, modeling, and basics of the fashion industry by professional models and theatre actors. This modeling workshop will be perfect for their self-confidence and team building! Attending this workshop could also mean sending your kid's profile to different advertising agencies and get them casting calls for TV
The workshop includes:
- Photo posing
- Style & etiquette
- Professional photoshoot, portfolio, fashion show, certificate.
At the end of the workshop, there will be a fashion show for the kids. Parents are requested to attend.
- Day 1: Learning and preparation for the in's and out's of modeling.
- Day 2: Fitting's for kids
- Day 3: Practice, lunch break, hair & makeup, and fashion show
About the Instructor:
Instructors include Prachi Mishra, an entrepreneur, film actress and winner of Miss India 2012. She has immense experience in modeling and being an ambassador to renowned businesses and restaurants. She will teach your kids how the modeling world would be like outside the camera.
Drama workshop will be conducted by Juuhi Babbar Soni, a talented and experienced theatre actress that has done 1000 shows around the world. She has acted in short films, feature films, ads and tv shows.
* Kids should bring a healthy snack
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
5 - 8 years old
* Water will be provided for all
* Tea & cookies will be served to parents
Embassy District, 20th Street