There is no excuse for kids to get bored this summer vacation!
Enroll your children in this fun-filled spring camp offering a variety of activities. The camp offers an exciting mix of arts & crafts, dance, gymnastics, yoga, drama, and team-building activities. Experienced and professional teachers will be giving these classes for your kids.
- Arts & Crafts - an expert art teacher will help bring out kids creativity with mixed media art on canvas
- Gymnastics - a gymnastics instructor will oversee the fun gymnastic lessons for energetic kids
- Yoga - kids will learn the importance of staying fit and breathing right
- Dance - kids will learn moves from a variety of dancing styles taught by professional dance teachers
- Speech & Drama - kids will learn how to speak on stage and project an air of confidence
- Sports shoes and socks are needed for dance classes
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
4 - 12 years old
- Kids will be put into two separate groups depending on their age - 4 to 7 years and 8 to 12 years old.
Al Tawjeeh Building
Opp. to NMC Hospital next to Al Adil Supermarket