Introduce your kids to the wonderful game of pool popularly known as billiards!
Learn how to play pool with this structured and systematic training course referred to as the 8 Level Certification Program. This private course will immerse your kids into how the game is played with the guidance of an experienced player. They'll learn tried and true strategies that will help them improve their game.
Lessons are customized to fit their current level and help them advance. Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. Each session lasts 1 hour. Rebook the course until they reach their desired goals.
What you will learn:
- How to set up the table
- How to use the equipment
- The terminology used in pool
- Parts of the table
- Rules of pool
- Shot preparation
- Stance and bridge techniques
- How to strike a cue ball 9 ways
- Stop, stun and pull back shots
- Safety play strategies
- Ball control and positioning
- Discover various practice routines for all levels
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
10 - 17 years old
- Students must be at least 5 feet (150 cm) in height if below 13 years old
- Students will receive a certificate after completion of training
in the following areas:
Al Karama, Oud Metha, Al Quoz, Al Quasis