Give your kids their first training wheels or help them cycle like a pro with these at-home biking lessons!
These 1-hour sessions are designed to introduce newbies to cycling and to help intermediate and advanced students take their cycling game to the next level. Your children will be guided by an experienced cycling coach who will provide constant support and guidance.
Students can choose between 1, 4 and 10 sessions depending on their learning goals. The class can be rebooked as many times as needed to reach their desired skill level.
What you will learn:
- Proper form
- Safe, endurance-building techniques
- How to balance, pedal, start, stop and steer a bike
- How to adjust a helmet for proper fit
- Cycling in the city for intermediate or advanced students
Benefits of cycling:
- Builds strength & endurance
- Improves mobility
- Reduces body fat
- Improves coordination and posture
- Decreases body fat
- Builds confidence
- Students must have their own bicycle. The instructor can provider a bicycle upon request
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
3 - 17 years old
At Your Premise