Does your kid have a way with colors? Do they have art on their fingertips? Then bring out their skills by enrolling them in this fun craft camp where your kids can explore various art forms other than the traditional painting.
This 6-day summer camp lets kids experiment on their design skills while being trained by professional artists. Students can be absolute beginners that have no previous knowledge of art or can be experienced artists looking to widen their horizons and try a different style of art. Students can rebook the classes every week until the end of the camp.
Kids will learn to make different projects on each of the days:
- Tie and Dye on cushions - Fold, crumple, twist and pleat cushion clothes and then dye it to create mesmerizing patterns
- Design pouch with Liquid Embroidery - Using fabric paint to make embroidery designs on a pouch
- Lamasa Art with Pot Painting - Using Lama clay to mold and make gorgeous and intricate designs on pots
- Multipurpose Trays - Using transparent glass trays to create a decorative wall piece, centerpiece or as the base for creative designs. The trays can be decorated with glass colors, acrylic colors or sparkles.
- Lamasa Art on Canvas - Using Lama clay to make intricate designs on a canvas
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
8 - 15 years old
* Certificate from Fevicryl will be provided for all participants
8th Street, Al Quoz Industrial 1
Behind Dynatrade Building