This 1-week professional pastry module is a specifically designed foundation course for those both prospective chefs and experienced chefs looking for qualifications.
In this module, students will learn all the tips and tricks to making elegant classic deserts and more modern confections from professional chef-instructors.
All subjects are developed and taught in a practical environment (90% hands-on) where students will be able to learn, understand, create, and develop their skills in cooking.
Students can also select the Full Professional Pastry Diploma to get certified as a full professional pastry chefs suitable and certified for entry-level positions (commis-pastry) in any restaurant kitchen globally or to open their own pastry shop (optional KHDA certification is also available for the Full Diploma).
What you will learn:
- Make classic desserts such as:
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Apple crumble
- Creme Anglaise
- Ice cream
- Tres leches cake
- Bread and butter pudding
- French toast
- Set cheesecakes
- Baked cheesecakes
- NY cheesecake
- Eton mess
- Raspberry dome
- Creme brulee
- Panna cotta
- How to make the perfect meringue for a pavlova
- How to create a silky smooth creme brulee
- How to make the lightest soufflés
- Discover flavor pairings, textures, and different decoration techniques to make desserts look as beautiful as they taste
Important: If a customer cancels a class less than 24 hours before it's supposed to start and wants to reschedule, an AED 150 fee has to be paid for ingredients.
- The program includes all study materials, course manuals, ingredients and uniforms
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Certificate of completion will be awarded by the center (Optional qualifications available in the Full Diploma)
- Schedule dates might be subject to change due to public holiday announcements, which the center will inform you of in advance
Unit 16, Promenade Level, Cluster I
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT