Do you often feel unhappy with your weight and eating habits? Here's your chance to discover exactly what your body needs to be fit and healthy!
What is dietary health coaching?
To stay fit and healthy we must be mindful of our eating habits. Working closely with a wellness coach gives you the opportunity to learn about which diet plan you should be following depending on your individual needs. Your wellness coach is your ally, a trusting relationship and developing a rapport between you and your health coach will spur you to succeed.
Who can take dietary health coaching?
This course can be taken by anyone who feels uncomfortable with the current status of their weight and body image and looking to improve their overall health.
How does dietary health coaching help?
This counseling session helps people re-train their minds and change their lifestyle in a more permanent and healthy way. It is an excellent alternative to surgical measures like gastric bypass surgery and liposuction, which may have side effects.
Dietary health coaching can provide the following benefits:
- Create a new and more positive self-image
- Manage weight
- Feel more positively about diets and exercise, rather than viewing them as a burden
- Relieve stress when weight loss goals are taking longer to achieve
- Feel better about yourself and accept your body image as it is, while slowly taking you to your permanent weight loss goals
What to expect:
For private online counseling, you can choose to book 1 session or 8 sessions (each session is 45 minutes long). For best results, a health coaching program treatment should last between 3 and 6 months, and these sessions can be rebooked again as many times needed.
You will work together with your health and wellness coach to develop an individualized eating and exercise plan that’s right for you. Your health coach works with you to:
- Identify and navigate weight loss barriers
- Provide encouragement to keep you on track
- Help you develop meal prep ideas
- Provide tips on choosing healthy options when eating out
- Motivate when you face weight loss challenges
- Implement changes at a pace that’s comfortable for you
- Hold you accountable
- Coaching offers results that last
About the Instructor:
Nasra Baz will be your instructor for this course. She is a Holistic Health Coach who graduated from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition®- USA.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
Via Zoom link