When in doubt, bake a cake! There's no better way to make use of your free time than by learning how to bake delicious homemade cakes from scratch.
In this private, online class, you will learn how to bake 3 different types of cakes using high-quality ingredients. Your instructor Deepika is an ICCA-certified certified chef, who will teach you the basics of different methods and techniques used in baking a variety of cakes. Once you master this, you will be able to whip up magic on your own and experiment with different flavors and styles.
At the end of the session, you will get to take home your baked goodies. You have the option to choose between 1 or 2 sessions, depending on your learning goals and requirements. Each session takes 3 hours.
What you will learn:
- In 1 session, you will learn to bake 3 cakes
- In 2 sessions, you will learn to cut, fill, and decorate 1 cake
* Ingredients: Flour, eggs, butter/oil, sugar, milk/yogurt, vanilla essence, salt, banana, carrot, mixed nuts (walnuts, pecans, etc.)
* Tools: Bowl, spatula, whisk, spoons, measuring spoons, measuring cups, weighing scale, handheld mixer (optional), stand mixer (optional), baking tray, baking tins (round and loaf), parchment paper & oven
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* In case of any allergies, please inform the instructor and the instructor will select ingredients accordingly