Are you an aspiring filmmaker or video editor looking to explore or expand your skill set? Join this class and learn how to make memorable clips and high-quality video outputs for TV or to publish on the web.
Get hands-on training on basic video editing techniques and styles to jumpstart your media career. This 4-hour course (2 sessions x 2 hours) allows you to choose one of the following video-editing programs:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
You will explore the editing tools, transitions, and effects in your chosen application to create a gripping and impactful video output. For your final project, you will be creating your own demo reel (1 to 5 minutes) where you can apply your learnings and add a touch your creativity. Classes are held at your premise and can be customized according to your learning needs.
What you will learn:
- Efficiently use the editing tools in Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Apply the complete and professional color correction process
- Step-by-step approach on how to use effects
- Understand the concept behind color grading
- Apply professional color grading to create different moods and feelings
- Final Rendering
Beginner & Intermediate
* You must have a laptop, preferably with Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects software installed. Otherwise, your instructor will guide you on how to install the program.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
16 and older
At Your Premise