Want to become a videography expert and produce professional videos and films? This is a hands-on course that will allow you to complete a real film project from A-Z.
Learn DSLR videography from an industry expert with over 12 years of experience in the various aspects of visual content creation. This private, 1-on-1 course provides 20 hours (5 sessions x 4 hours) of in-depth knowledge and includes step-by-step instructions on the video production process.
Upon completion, you will understand every single detail from how to get perfect exposure on your DSLR video camera to insider knowledge and tricks on mastering sound, framing, and editing for a finished movie.
This course is perfectly suitable for beginners. However, more experienced students are welcome as well since your instructor Moutasem can customize the course content accordingly to ensure you will advance your skills.
- How to select the most important settings for DSLR video
- How to master shutter speed, aperture, exposure and color settings for DSLR videography
- How to shoot professional, high-quality videos (focus on videography techniques and film making)
- How to get great sounding audio in your DSLR video production
- How to edit and cut your video in post-production to create a finished film
- Tips on framing and composition
- Avoiding common mistakes with white balance
- Demystifying DSLR videography technology and more
* Laptops with software installed will be provided for use at the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
* You will receive a certificate of completion from Moutasem Academy
The Bayswater by Omniyat
Al Burooj Street